‘Together We Flourish’ Initiative and Campaign
In recent months, staff from MCH Family Outreach offices throughout Texas and New Mexico, program leadership and the MCH Development team have been raising awareness and funds in support of an agency-wide “Together We Flourish” initiative and campaign. “Together We Flourish” is purposed to maximize and steward MCH resources for ministry through collective impact, generosity and support.
According to Lyle Mason, vice president for development, “Together We Flourish” empowers MCH to make the greatest ministry impact by investing in collaborative programs, projects and services.
“God has enriched this ministry in every way,” Mason said. “Investing our God-given resources into strategic community projects and partnerships gives all, including MCH, the greatest chance to flourish.”
Examples of strategic investments include:
- Strategic service communities – Existing MCH Family Outreach communities and areas with service gaps.
- Strategic expertise – Community engagement and training specialist offering TBRI expertise and other trainings for targeted collaborations.
- Strategic dollars – Budgeted for targeted collaborations.
- Strategic programming or projects – Connecting existing collaborations with new, targeted communities.
- “Together We Flourish: Permian Basin” – MCH is actively soliciting support for the launch of a 14th MCH Family Outreach office, to be located in the Permian Basin area of West Texas. “Together We Flourish: Permian Basin” raises funds for office space, staffing and ministry programming for the first three years of operation. Additionally, an endowment will be established to support annual collaborative investments with other Permian Basin ministries and organizations, Mason said.
“The heart of our plans is to serve alongside churches and organizations in the Permian Basin and share our resources for ministry to ensure children, youth and families are flourishing,” said Jeremy Webb, director of major giving at MCH. “We are excited to join others in this region in answer to God’s call to Kingdom work in this community.”
For more information about Together We Flourish, contact the Development department at (800) 853-1272, or Development@MCH.org.