The Heritage Club
The Heritage Club was created to appropriately thank our benefactors who designate Methodist Children’s Home as a beneficiary of their will, charitable trust or other planned gift. MCH sees this as one of the greatest honors a supporter can assign to our ministry. MCH wants to document this decision in order to express our gratitude but, more importantly, serve as another resource to help make sure your intentions are fulfilled.
By informing MCH of your plan to make this most special gift, you will join other benefactors as members of the Methodist Children’s Home Heritage Club. As a member of our Heritage Club, you will receive the following:
- Assurance that your intentions are documented in a secure and confidential location that can be accessed by the executor of your estate as a way of confirming your intentions to support Methodist Children’s Home.
- Correspondence that shares the news of how your generosity is helping change and save lives at MCH. This correspondence will hopefully make you feel a part of activities at MCH and aware of our commitment to good stewardship of the resources entrusted to our ministry.
- Invitations to attend any special events in your area that celebrate the mission of MCH.
- VIP tours of the Waco campus and/or Boys Ranch any time you are in the Waco area and want to be reminded of the power of your estate gift or want to show loved ones where your legacy will live on.
- Recognition of your membership in our Heritage Club by way of a special certificate and small token of our appreciation. At MCH we know our supporters want their donations used for child care, not donor gifts. These gestures of appreciation are selected to say thank you at an acceptable cost.
- Access to Trey Oakley, Vice President for Development, staff in the Development Department, and selected members of the Board of Directors who are equipped to answer questions you may have about MCH or charitable giving.
For More Information
Information related to estate planning, wills, trusts and other planned gifts are available to you, without obligation, to help you effectively fulfill your legacy objectives. This information should not be substituted for legal advice and is designed to assist you in your interactions with a competent professional. All discussions concerning your charitable giving are in the strictest confidence. MCH does not sell or rent any of its information about benefactors to other charities or groups. Thank you again for considering an estate gift to Methodist Children’s Home.
If you have questions about the will planning process, please fill out the form below or contact Lyle Mason, Vice President for Development, by phone at 254-750-1388 or email at LMason@MCH.org, or write to:
Vice President for Development
Methodist Children’s Home
1111 Herring Avenue
Waco, TX 76708